As the weather looks up and the days become longer, the tradition of spring cleaning is fast approaching. Follow these simple tips to save money while keeping your home remarkably clean!
- Cut sponges and cleaning pads in half- you will certainly extend their lifetime.
- Need to remove grime and grout from the bathroom or kitchen? Look no further than your tool box! Utilize a screwdriver or plastic putty knife to get the job done.
- Use a wet sponge to quickly and easily remove pet hair from furniture.
- Also, a wet sock worn like a glove will be able to quickly remove the dust that has accumulated on your plants!
- Dump a pot of boiling water down drains weekly. This will cut through buildup and save you from buying expensive drain cleaners.